Monday, December 28, 2015

Carole D's Clue 5

Clue 5



This clue used pieces we had already cut and/or sewn in earlier clues, so that made it a little easier to work on.  However, matching seam intersections and trying to not lop off points made it a bit tricky, so I still couldn't just speed through it.

Here is a close-up of the first part of Clue 5.  I have these stacked in sets of 5, but each is slightly different.




This is a close-up of the second part of Clue 5.




Here are all parts of the completed Clue 5.





9 comments:

  1. Wonderful units Carol, and again fabulous neutrals. Oh my you all inspire me to spread my wings and purchase some of those fun neutrals instead of my dull ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pieces, your's is going to be lovely when it's all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful neutrals indeed. I'm particularly taken with the cherry (or almond?) blossoms and the green twines, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to have done a pretty good job with the points. All those meeting seams are so bulky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look so pretty with those soft neutrals.

    ReplyDelete